Date of Issue of Application Form and Admission Open on 1st June 2014.
- Admission to all courses is made in the month of June/July only. The academic year for all courses commences on 15th June and concludes on 30th April of the Subsequent year. Students are advised to see the notice board for commencement and conclusion of term etc.
- All admission are on the bases of merit and shall be finalized after completion of admission procedure.
- The Prospects along with the application form for admission shall be available in the college office on payment of prescribed fee Rs.75/- during college office working hours.
- Application for admission dully completed shall be accompanied by remittance of necessary fee, required original Certificates.
- Generally following documents are required :-
- Passing Certificate of the Qualifying Examination .
- Statement of marks of Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer Certificate / Leaving Certificate (No bonafide Certificate will be consider)
- Migration Certificate (In case of other than Pune University)
- Three Photo Copies of each Certificate.
- Two passport Size very recent photographs.
- Affidavit for Educational Gap
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate for date of birth (Matriculation Certificate)
- Character Certificate from the college last attended ( In case of other than Pune University)
- Money receipt of application form in original.
- Mere Submission of application form, for admission with necessary documents does not amount to “Admission”. The Principal reserves the right of granting admission and every Admission is required to be confirmed by the concerned authorities of the college and University of Pune.
- Acceptance of application form without Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate/ Caste Certificate/Eligibility Certificate (as the case me be) does not amount to final admission of the candidate. His/her admission is strictly on provisional basis and pending for compliance.(even though his/her name appears on the roll of student and college identity card is issued to them). The Principal reserves the right of removing the name of such student from the roll of student at any time.
- If admission is granted but same is not availed by the applicant the amount remitted will be forfeited and will not be refunded on any ground.
- If admission is not granted or if the name of such applicant is removed from the roll of students, the amount remitted by the applicant will be refunded after deducting the amount as per rules of the university.
- An applicant migrating from other university is admitted provisionally. The admission of such applicant is confirmed on receipt of final eligibility Certificate from the university. Such provisional admission is at the risk of the applicant.
- Application for admission should be submitted within 30 days from the commencement of the academic year.
- Perusal of Notices displayed on Notice board is mandatory to all admitted students. No personal correspondence will be made with the student for giving any directions / Notices. College will not be held responsible for non-compliance by the students regarding such a notices/directions.