- Every student of the college shall abide by the rules of college.
- Students must observe complete silence and discipline in the college premises. They must not loiter in the passages and corridors after the classes have begun. They are advised to sit quietly in the library and spend their spare time in such a way as not to cause any disturbance with the work of others.
- It is important to note that 75% attendance is required in every semester if the attendance is less, the principal reserves right to cancel such admission or not to allow them to fill up the examination form.
- Every student of the college must have an identity card. He/she should always carry it with him/her in and out of the college and produce it whenever called upon by the relevant authorities.
- In case of loss of I-card, a duplicate card will be issued on submission of an undertaking regarding the loss and payment of fee of Rs.50/- only.
- No meeting of students will be commenced or notified without the permission of the principal.
- Any unsocial or anti - national activity or any act or behavior of any students will vender such students libel for immediate expulsion from the college without any notice what so ever the decision of the principal is final.
- T.C. to be issued to candidate only after submission of I-Card and other necessary documents.
- Students must keep their terms strictly in accordance with rules of the University and Bar Council Of India.
- Use of mobile phone in the college premises is strictly in prohibited. Students who apt for mobile use will be subject to disciplinary action.
- Spitting, smoking, chewing guthka, tobacco etc. is strictly prohibited in the college building and college premises within and outside 100 meters/(Yards).
- The college timing will be :
- From 8:00 A.M. to 12:20 P.M.-for LL.B (3 years course) B.A. LLB(5 years course)
- From 8:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. for DLL&LW (One year Diploma course) DTL (One year Diploma course)
- The students should be required to have a minimum attendance of 75% of the lectures in each of the subjects and also at tutorials, moot courts, seminars and practical classes.
- Student will not be allowed to appear for University Examination unless he put in a minimum attendance 75% as per the University rules.
- The admission of students found not attending the lectures, seminars, practical etc. stands cancelled automatically. The decision of the Principal in this respect is final and binding.