M.A., LL.M., Ph.D. (LAW)
Date of joining :- April 2010
Date of Birth :- 28 Nov. 1959
Add :- Flat No. 12, Sadashiv Residency , Khandenagar, near Savtanagar, Cidco, Nashik - 422008
Contact No :- 9579685311
Educational Qualification :-
M.A. (Rural Development) Andhra University: A. P
LL.M.- ( Commercial Law) Berhampur University
Ph.D. Human Rights Standard of Living of working Women with Special Reference to health Law Orissa.
Teaching Subjects :-
1. Environmental Law
2. Human Rights & International Law
3. Constitutional Law
4. Law of Torts & Consumer Protection
5. Banking Laws
6. History of Courts
- Dr. Deo worked as Lecturer in Ganjam Law College for a period of 15 years.
- He worked as in-charge Principal in the year 2003 for nearly one year.
- He was appointed as Vice Principal from 2004 to 2010.
- Joined Navjeevan Law College as Principal from April 2010.
- He has rich administrative experience.
- He has published various Articles in State & National Journals.
- He also has attended various conferences and Seminars at State and National Level
- He is a recognized Ph.D. Guide from Berhampur University Orissa and University of Pune and guided 6 students.
- He has produced Ph.D. Scholar at Berhampur University Orissa.
- He has delivered Lectures in different Institution on the Topic of “ Human Rights”