B.Sc., LL.M., NET
Date of Joining: - 16/08/99
Date of Birth : 30/03/1970
Address: - Flat No. 13, Trimbakraj Park, Jagtap Nagar, Untawadi,
Nashik- 422008 (Maharashtra)
Educational Qualification: B.Sc. (Maths) - Amravati University, Amravati.
LL.B. – Amravati University, Amravati.
LL.M. – Amravati University, Amravati.
DLL & LW. – Pune University, Pune.
NET – (Criminology).
Specialization: (LL.M) Criminology & Penology
Teaching Subjects: 1.Contract-I,
2. Environmental Law,
3. Arbitration & Conciliation and ADR Techniques.
4. Constitutional Law,
5. Professional Ethics, Bar Bench Relations.
6. Public Interest Lawyering, Legal Aid & Para Legal Services.
7. Co-operative Law.
8. Criminology & Penology
Contact No: - 9604648981
E-mail ID: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Committee Member: - IQAC NAAC - Co-ordinator.
NSS Programme Officer.
University Examination CEO.
Member - Library Advisory Committee.
In charge of MHRD AISHE.
Member – Student Counseling Committee.
In charge of alumni meet and Study tours.
Orientation/Refresher Course: -
Orientation Course: K.T.H.M. College, Nashik. from 3/12/2007 to 29/12/2007 under UGC Scheme. Awarded “A” grade.
Refresher Course Social Sciences (Law): Lokshaheer Annabhau Sathe Adhyasan, University of Pune, from 4/9/2008 to 24/9/2008 under UGC scheme. Awarded “A” grade.
Paper Publication :- State Level Seminar organized by Navjeevan Law College on “ Changing Dimension of Intellectual Property Law in India” on 25th & 26th Sept. 2016. Paper Published On “Deceptive Similarity: Passing-off Action under the Trade Marks Act -1999”. ISBN: 978-93-85882-623.
Seminar/Workshop Attended: -
1. State Level Seminar, 25th Feb. 2006 on “Human Rights Awareness -2006” organized by N.B.T. Law College, Nashik. Presented paper on “Role of NGO in Human Rights Awareness”.
2. State Level Seminar, 16th Sept. 2006 on “Right to Information Law” organized by N.B.T. Law College, Nashik.
3. National Level Seminar, 17th to 19th Feb. 2007 on “Intellectual Property Rights” organized by N.B.T. Law College, Nashik.
4. National Level Seminar, 24th Jan. 2009 on “Judicial Process-contemporary challenges” organized by New Law Academy, Pune.
5. National Level Seminar, 14th May, 2009 on “Terrorism and its challenges to Indian Society” organized by Commissioner of Police Pune & Director General of Police, Maharashtra at Ganesh Kala Krida Rangmanch, Swargate, Pune.
6. National Level Workshop, 7th & 8th Nov. 2009 on “Educating the Educators on Human rights education” organized by PGTD Law, RTM University Nagpur.
7. National Level Seminar, 28th to 30th Aug. 2011 on “Impact of Non-Conventional Energy on human life” organized by G.D.Sawant Arts, Commerce, Science & B.C.S College, Nashik. Presented Paper on “Use of Non-Conventional Energy Sources for Sustainable Development”.
8. State Level Seminar, 23rd Jan. 2012 on “Recent trends and challenges before Legal Education” organized by M.V.P. Law College, Nashik.
9. One Day District Level Workshop, 25th Jan. 2012 on “Medico-Legal aspects of the Pre-conception & Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques (Regulation and Prevention of misuse) Act, 1994 organized by Navjeevan Law College, Nashik.
10. National Level Seminar, 23rd to 25th Feb. 2012 on “Empowering researcher to overcome hurdles with latest statistical tools, SPPS and methods in research” organized by Navjeevan Institute of Management, Nashik.
11. State Level Workshop, 28th Sept. 2013 on “Judicial Accountability” organized by Navjeevan Law College, Nashik.
12. State Level Workshop, 24th July 2015 on “All India Survey on Higher Education (A.I.S.H.E) & Management Information System (M.I.S)” organized by S.F. Phule Pune University and Ministry of Human Resource Development (M.H.R.D) New Delhi.
13. One Day University Level Workshop, 9th Jan. 2016 on “Graduation Ceremony” organized by S.P.Pune University & K.T.H.M college Nashik.
14. 1st National Teachers Congress 23rd to 25th Sept. 2016 organized by MIT School of Govt. Pune in association with UNESCO and Govt. of India.
15. State Level Seminar, 25th & 26th Sept. 2016 on “Changing Dimension of Intellectual Property Law in India” organized by Navjeevan Law College, Nashik.
16. State Level Workshop, 30th Nov. 2016 on “Importance of National Assessment & Accreditation” organized by S.P. Pune University & NAAC Bangalore.
17. National Conference, 25th March, 2017 on “Globalization & Challenges” organized by Navjeevan Institute of Management, Nashik.