B.A., LL.M., NET
Date of Joining: 19/04/2010
Date of Birth: 21/04/1981
Address: 20, Sarvodaya Colony Congress Nagar Road, Amravati-444606.
Contact No.- 7776868428
E-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.A. (from Amravati University)
- LL.B (from Amravati University)
- LL.M.- (in 2008, from Department of Law University of Pune)
- NET ( in Law, 2008)
Specialization in LL.M.:
- Administrative Law
- Business Law
- Law of Crimes
- Law of Torts
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Civil Procedure Code
- Administrative Law
- Drafting Pleading And Conveyancing
- Constitutional Law
Ph.D. registration in Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur on 15/01/2015, on the topic “Changing Social And Legal Dimensions Of Hindu Marriage In The Era Of Globalisation Critical Analys-Criticle Study” under the guidance of Hon. Dr.Asmita A. Vaidya, Principal, N.B.T. Law College, Nashik.
Orientation Course/ Refresher Course:
- Participated in the Orientation Programme conducted by Academic Staff College of Amravati University,at Amravati University, from 28/12/2013 to 24/01/2014 and obtained Grade ‘A’.
- Participated in the Summer School (Equivalent to one Refresher Course) conducted at the UGC- Human Resource Development Centre, Utkal University, Bhubneshwar, from 23/06/2015 to 13/07/2015 and obtained Grade ‘A’.
Paper Publication :
- In Law And Society: A New Challenge : A Half Yearly International Blind Peer Reviewed Journal For Law. Volume No. 2, July-December 2015, ISSN 2348-4861 Pg. No. 164 on the Topic- “The Journey Of Right To Life:Right to Die With Reference To Euthanasia- A Critical Analysis”
Seminar /Workshop attended :
- Participated in District Level Seminar on ‘Woman and Law’ conducted by N.B. Thakur Law College, Nashik and Maharashtra Fedration of Women Lawyer on 18th December, 2010
- Participated in National Summit on ‘Law and Legal Education’ organized by Akola Law College on 26-27 March 2011
- Participated in One Day Workshop on ‘Child Rights in India-Present Scenario’ conducted by N.B. Thakur Law College, Nashik and Maharashtra Fedration of Women Lawyer on 24th September 2011
- Participated in one day State Level Seminar on “Recent Trends and Challenges before Legal Education” Organized by M.V.P. Law College, Nasik, on 23rd Jan 2012.
- Participated in one day District Level Workshop on “Medico-Legal aspect of The Pre-Conception and Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques(Regulation and Prevention of Misuse) Act-1994” Conducted by Navjeevan Law College, Nasik, on 25th Jan. 2012
- Participated in one day State Level Workshop on “Judicial Accountability” Conducted by Navjeevan Law College, Nasik, on 28th Sep. 2013.
- Participated in One Day Workshop on ‘Examination System’ organized by K.R.T. Arts, B.H. Commerce and A.M. Science College, Nashik in Association with University of Pune on 22nd February 2014.
- Successfully Completed Short Term Training Programme on “Legal & interdisciplinary Research Methodology” conducted by G.E.Society’s N.B.T. Law College, Nashik held between 19th to 23rd January 2015.
- Presented a paper titled “Protection Of Human Rights Of Transgender Community-An Indian Scenario” in One Day State Level Seminar on “Role of Police in Criminal Administration of Justice in the Light of Violation of Human Rights” Organized by Navjeevan Law College, Nashik-8 on 23rd Jan. 2016.
Resource Person/Counselor/Guest Lectures Delivered:
- Delivered Guest Lectures on “Euthanasia- Legal issues from Human Rights perspectives’ on 17th February 2010, in Post Graduate Teaching Department of Law, Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University.
- Appointed as conciliator and panel member of ‘Pre-Litigating Matters Lok-Adalat’ held on 22nd January 2012 organized by District Legal Services Authority, Nashik.
- Appointed as conciliator and panel member of ’Maha-Lok-Adalat’ held on 4th March 2012 organized by District Legal Services Authority, Nashik.